Located between 3 ski hills, home to a growing college, vibrant forestry industry and government sector. We are projected to be the fastest growing city in the Kootenay’s in the next 20 years. With a median household income higher than many places in the lower mainland, we want you to be part of our future.
· TRADE AREA: The trading area for the City of Castlegar is ~ 70,000 people.
· GROWTH: The City has experienced population growth of 10.2% between 2006 and 2016.
GROWTH: Projected to be the fastest growing city in the Kootenay's in the next 20 years, +18.6%. (according to BC Stats).
· GROWTH: Average household income has increased by 40% since 2006, and has a higher median household income than Kelowna, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster and the City of North Vancouver.
· LIFESTYLE: Almost one-half of Castlegarians report a commute to work of less than 15 minutes.
· LIFESTYLE: Situated between two world class ski resorts, Whitewater and Red Mountain.
· EDUCATED: A population that is virtually identical to the rest of BC in its educational profile.
· AFFORDABILITY: At $295,000, an average home in Castlegar is 72% lower than Metro Vancouver and 32% lower than Calgary (2017 data).
Contact us today to learn more about our opportunities for your busi